Covid 19 Safety Measures
At Meraki Dental Studio, we care for your safety & health seriously. Hence, we have updated our COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to include best practice safety precautions.
While it may cause some inconvenience to our patients, it is imperative to follow the instructions of doctors and staff in order to fight this pandemic together to ensure safety of everyone. We, therefore, request your cooperation while visiting us for an appointment.
A. ENHANCED PRROCESS FOR BOOKING APPOINTMENT
- You can book appointment with us by phone (01141606066), Online, and WhatsApp (9821490712/8826983838).
- Upon your request to book an appointment, our clinic manager will call you and ask a few standard COVID-related questions. Following the call, a link will be shared on your mobile to fill an online form and take your COVID-19 consent.
- It is mandatory to share a valid Photo ID (Aadhar Card) and a screen shot of Aarogya Setu App status of the patient and attendant via WhatsApp while booking the appointment.
- You can activate the Aarogya Setu App from this link on mobile.
- We encourage patients to come without any attendant as it reduces the number of people inside the clinic at any given point of time.
B. REACHING THE CLINIC
- Meraki Dental Studio is committed to social distancing and therefore has adopted for staggered appointments ensuring sufficient time in between appointments to disinfect the entire clinic.
- We advise to start well in advance as you may find additional security check posts on your way to the clinic. If you are stopped by any security personnel near the clinic, kindly show them the SMS received from the clinic confirming your appointment.
- Once you arrive near the clinic, please give us a call & wait in your vehicle/outside the building till we are ready to take you inside.
C. APPOINTMENT CHECK-IN
- Masks are mandatory for all inside the clinic. Patients will be allowed to remove mask only at the time of doctor examination and during treatment only.
- A standard protocol will be followed for safety of all
- Alcohol based hand rub (ABHR) upon arrival.
- Oxygen saturation level by pulse oximeter which will be sanitized after each reading.
- Temperature by a contactless infrared thermometer
- Fresh gown and shoe covers for the patient.
D. COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS BY MERAKI DENTAL STUDIO DOCTORS AND EMPLOYEES
- All doctors & staff wearing PPE kits, N-95 mask and face shield.
- Special HEPA filter is installed in the clinic for proper ventilation & ACH level.
- Fumigation with sodium hypochlorite twice a day.
- Disinfection after every patient.
- Patients strictly by appointments
- Reduced seating space to promote social distancing. We also encourage the patient to visit us with no attendants.
E. EXTRA CARE FOR PATIENTS
- Education material clearly displayed in the practice.
- Customized payment plans to ease the liquidity crisis that patients might be facing. Details will be shared by patient coordinators.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY.
Dr. Harleen Gandhi Kalsi
Meraki Dental Studio