Emergency Dentist near me
If you have a dental emergency in Delhi, you can call our clinic and fix an emergency dental appointment at any time. We understand that certain situations cannot wait and be postponed. Thus, we handle emergencies on priority and preferably immediately. Try to remain calm and contact our clinic.
If your tooth is broken, try to keep the broken piece safely with you. Dr. Harleen may be able to bond the broken piece back to your teeth. In case a large piece is broken, your tooth may bleed because of exposed dental pulp. In such case, you may need an emergency root canal.
If the tooth is broken because of an injury, use cold compressions for any facial swelling if present.
- In case of severe toothache, rinse mouth with warm saline water. This will help relief the pain.
- Check to see if there is a particle of food or other debris wedged alongside the tooth. If so, try flossing around the tooth. Never use a sharp object in the mouth!
- If the toothache is severe, then call our clinic to schedule an appointment.
- Once again, you can use a cold compress—an icepack or a cold washcloth—to reduce swelling. Acetaminophen or ibuprofen will also help with the pain.
Knocked Out Tooth
There is a high chance of saving your tooth, if swift action is taken. Dr. Harleen may be able to reinsert and preserve your tooth.
Carefully pick up the tooth by the crown or the top, taking care not to touch the root, and carefully rinse it without scrubbing. If possible, reinsert the tooth in the socket. If you can’t, place the tooth in a small container of milk and get to us quickly to increase the chances of saving your tooth.
A dental abscess is a severe and potentially life-threatening condition in which a pocket of pus in the tooth has led to an infection. A tooth abscess may cause fever, tooth sensitivity to hot and cold, a persistent toothache, tender lymph nodes in your neck, swelling in the face, and a pimple-like bump on your gums near the infected tooth.
This condition is an emergency as the infection can spread into your jaw, surrounding tissue, and to other areas of the body. Call our clinic and schedule appointment immediately.
How to Avoid Potential Emergencies
- The best way to prevent dental emergencies is to stay proactive in your oral hygiene and have routine check-ups with our best dentists in Delhi. During these visits, dentist will check for loose fillings and crowns as well as signs of decay, infection, and gum disease.
- Wear a mouthguard when participating in sports or recreational activities.
- Avoid chewing ice, popcorn kernels and hard candy, all of which can crack a tooth.
- Use scissors, NEVER your teeth, to cut things.
A curated treatment plan can help address these problems before they develop into an emergency. Although a comprehensive dental examination can help keep these circumstances at bay, dental emergencies happen. If you’re dealing with a dental emergency, time is of the essence to prevent the situation from getting worse. Remember, best dentists at Meraki dental studio are available 24 hours in case of a dental emergency.
For Dental Emergency, contact one of the best dentist in South Delhi – Meraki Dental Studio