Benefits Of Dental Implants
Superior to other procedures
- Dental implants are just like natural teeth. A dental implant restores a lost tooth which looks feels, fits and functions just like a natural tooth when this procedure is done by an experienced implant dentist. Other options such as dentures or bridges can lead to bone deterioration, and may interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
- Dental implants have an established track record of reliable and long-term successful outcomes than other treatments to repair or replace missing teeth, including bridgework, removable appliances and retreatment of failing root canal (endodontic) therapy.
- Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that protects your healthy bone – it preserves and stimulates natural bone, actually helping to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, such as loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. The jawbone loses its strength and firmness when not used to support a natural tooth.
- Dental implants protect your healthy teeth.Dental implants are independently placed inside the jawbone, where your missing tooth root was, without damaging the adjacent healthy teeth. Dental implants also help prevent the teeth from shifting – otherwise those teeth could shift into the empty space next to them. In contrast, your dentist will have to grind the adjacent teeth to place a tooth-supported bridge – thereby damaging healthy teeth to restore those that are missing.
- Dental implants keep your teeth in place – silently.Dental implants allow you to keep your teeth where they belong – in your mouth. Dentures may slip or fall out when you eat, talk, smile, laugh, kiss, yawn or cough – and you have to “reposition” them back into place to start using them again! Dental implants are fixed in place and fuse naturally with your jawbone, meaning your replacement teeth won’t move, click or shift. Much better!
- Dental implants retain your natural face shape, and smile. A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken and sad. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile. Other tooth replacement options have the side effect of allowing your appearance to change over time, which may not be attractive. You should get in touch with a tooth replacement expert before you consider your options.
- Dental implants allow you to enjoy life without worrying about your teeth! With dental implants, you no longer have to feel uncomfortable and embarrassed because of your smile/ missing teeth and shy away from friends and family or go even out in public. places. And you certainly don’t need to worry like you do with removable dentures or tooth-supported replacement teeth could loosen or fall out when you talk, eat or laugh. Teeth restored with dental implants are teeth that let you, not your teeth, lead your life.
- Dental implants allow you to eat your favorite foods – you can bite naturally, taste and enjoy the foods you love, and eat virtually anything you want. Unlike removable dentures that can feel uncomfortable, you can experience the full taste of the food you eat with dental implants.
- You speak easy with dental implants as they function just like natural teeth– unlike the always adjusting nature of removable dentures which make you struggle to pronounce everyday words.
For getting dental implants in South Delhi, Contact Us